Your Ad Here

★Contributors★

My photo
kehte hai ke jab koi kisi ko sacche dil se yaad karta hai,to ek tara toot kar girta hai,ek din ye sara asmaan khali ho jayega,aur puri dunia ka shaq ham par aayega:)

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Why am I always Sad on My B'day?


How could things change so fast,
how is it that the only thing i thought we could keep wouldn't last.
Theirs all these questions running through my head,
all I can tell you now is that you didn't listen to a word i said.
After spring break our friendship shattered,
and you told me our friendship was the same and spring break didn't matter.
I don't understand how you could push me a side,
make me feel so alone that i wish i would have died.
I'm lost without words and now I'm left to cry,
because of all this junk it makes me feel like our friendship was a lie.
I call you all the time but it is no use,
because all of this silence is like abuse.
I wouldn't be surprised if you have already forgotten my name, 
because you act like were still great friends but we both know it's not the same.
I really don't understand how you act and feel,
because everyday you act like our problem is no big deal.
Everyday you try to tell me nothing is wrong,
and ever since you made your new best friend our friendship has become less strong.
All i feel now is that you never cared,
but I'm thanking both of you from now on i wont be so scared.
Tell me if we are friends or not, that's all i want to know,
I am desperately awaiting your answer rite now i have never fallen so low.
I will always share a secret with you and it was that you were the true friend that got away,
but I am letting you go now, today.
My arm's are wide open if you ever decide to return,
and our friendship mite have crumbled but i will always be their for you and i want you to know my lesson has been learned.
I can't believe where back to the beginning back where we met in x/m.,
now I guess where just acquaintances now back where i never knew you and you never knew me

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails