Your Ad Here

★Contributors★

My photo
kehte hai ke jab koi kisi ko sacche dil se yaad karta hai,to ek tara toot kar girta hai,ek din ye sara asmaan khali ho jayega,aur puri dunia ka shaq ham par aayega:)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

i thiNk....


i always think dat y my eyes r always dry,
bcoz its long since last i cryd,
and d sunshine makes my eyes feel more dry,

bcoz of u in dis world,i smile,
bt wen i was alone i felt as if my life is a long mile,
instead like long river nile,

bt wen u were lost,
my life at dat moment frost,
waiting for d pleasent same sunshine,
which let me felt dry....

waiding in ur memories,
this is akshay rai,
just ol time remembering our love ties...


this poem is written & owned by akshay(copyright 322 under poem sanctions)
copying is strictly probhited

2 comments:

Free traffic help said...

She is beautiful.


http://ayitinou.com
Haitian movie

SK said...

That's a sensational photo. I love the sunlight streaming through.

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails