Your Ad Here

★Contributors★

My photo
kehte hai ke jab koi kisi ko sacche dil se yaad karta hai,to ek tara toot kar girta hai,ek din ye sara asmaan khali ho jayega,aur puri dunia ka shaq ham par aayega:)

Friday, November 27, 2009

my lasting love..


Every-time I close my eyesIt’s your face I see.I don’t know what’s happening.I guess it’s destiny..Every-time you look my way.My heart skips a beat.I don’t know what this is called.But it feels like love to me.
Every-time I go to sleep.It’s you in my dreams.I can’t get you out of my head.You’re there constantly.Too bad this feeling’s just a secret..You don’t feel the same..If you did, the world would be perfect.Everything would change..
‘Cause everyday I think about you.Missing you so bad.Longing for the day I see you.To get what I can’t have.I don’t know what to do..My heart keeps beating fast.It is getting hard to breathe..But my love for you will last…

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails