Your Ad Here

★Contributors★

My photo
kehte hai ke jab koi kisi ko sacche dil se yaad karta hai,to ek tara toot kar girta hai,ek din ye sara asmaan khali ho jayega,aur puri dunia ka shaq ham par aayega:)

Friday, November 27, 2009

You & Me - The Precious Moments


You mean the world to me

You are everything to me

Just to hold you close

To feel your loving embrace

Makes me smile and feel loved inside

You have my heart and shall keep it forever

You have the password to my soul

You are the missing piece of the puzzle that shall make me whole
I love you with all my heart

Words cannot describe how i feel

To be apart from you

for just a short time

Tears away at me inside

But as soon as i see your beautiful face

And just have one bittersweet kiss

The pain inside me vanishes and

is no more
I feel you are my one true love

My reason to live onWithout you I would break

Just shatter into piecesAnd float away in the wind

You are the reason that i wake each day

So I hope and pray that you will stay..

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails