Your Ad Here

★Contributors★

My photo
kehte hai ke jab koi kisi ko sacche dil se yaad karta hai,to ek tara toot kar girta hai,ek din ye sara asmaan khali ho jayega,aur puri dunia ka shaq ham par aayega:)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

brOKeN hEarT..............day 109


Breeze flows by
Whispering words into my ear
Numbness grips my soul
and the Scarry heart skips a beat

The Sun setting down the prairies
Signals the end
When will you come back to me
I am shattered and broken

The Flowers have died
my tears have dried
These wounds will never heal
unless you touch me

Even in a stone
Lies a heart Soft enough to pardon
Believe me my
love,
I am shattered and Broken

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails