Your Ad Here

★Contributors★

My photo
kehte hai ke jab koi kisi ko sacche dil se yaad karta hai,to ek tara toot kar girta hai,ek din ye sara asmaan khali ho jayega,aur puri dunia ka shaq ham par aayega:)

Monday, March 16, 2009

Soul Like The Vastest Sea....................


Your soul is like the vastest sea
And mine a darting fish:
I lose myself within your love;
I live within your heart.

I breathe your love: it is my air,
My element, my world.
I know no other ambiance;
I have no other dream.

I know there is outside your love
A world of rocks and sand;
And I could live there, too, but oh!
How poor and thin each breath!

How rich my world, how beautiful,
Alive within your love,
Each moment filled with dancing light
Refracted through your eyes

2 comments:

Prasun Kulshrestha said...

akshaye,awesome blog. i wish u lady come back to u. and, in related orkut community in your blog, i dint found my dard e dil community. prasun,love!

Anonymous said...

lovely posts brother..

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails