Your Ad Here

★Contributors★

My photo
kehte hai ke jab koi kisi ko sacche dil se yaad karta hai,to ek tara toot kar girta hai,ek din ye sara asmaan khali ho jayega,aur puri dunia ka shaq ham par aayega:)

Saturday, March 14, 2009

pleasure in u..............


I used to dream of eyes so blue
And loving arms to hold me.
I used to dream of heroic knights
And how gracious they would be.

I used to dream of how I wouldn’t settle
For anything less than best.
I used to dream of how he would majestically
Lay all fears to rest.

I used to dream of fairy tales,
How wondrous would they be
I used to dream of story books
All patterned after me.

I used to dream of a lot of things,
But the moment I met you,
I immediately stopped dreaming,
Because all of my dreams came true.

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails